Juana's Makeover


Juana's Makeover I have a soft spot for previously loved dolls. When it comes to picking one for a project or to use in my photostories, I go to the nude doll bin first.

I mainly like the dolls that look the worse. The challenge of making a princess out of a pauper thrills me. Juanita was having a bad hair day when I bought her. I picked her just because of it. I wanted to see what I could do with her. And, of course, the low price made her a taker.


Then I wanted to use her in my Spring Break story so she needed a new look. I pulled it back and would only show her from one side. lol



Then the girls lended a helping hand and styled it for her. She couldn't impress Antron with that wild hair she was sporting.


And finally her sister Vea, a stylist, does her hair. Juanita was bridesmaid at MiKayna's wedding.
Here she wears a modified Zodiac dress.